Rolex OysterDate Precision Silver 1970/71 RARE No Lume Dial
Condition: Pre-owned in great condition (especially for the age). The watch has few signs of wear except for some marks on the bracelet. Please view photos to judge the condition. The watch keeps good time and the date wheel changes over as expected. The watch has no recent service history and could benefit from a service as turning the crown is not smooth as butter, but definitely not rough either.
This rare "No Lume" dial features a "T SWISS T" marked dial, but no lume plots on the hour markers or lumed hands. During 1970-1971, Rolex made some models without lume, even though the dial had the Tritium indicated text (T SWISS T), due to the dials already being made. Research shows this mainly occurred on models sent to the Rolex Boutiques and Authorized Dealers in Asia.
- Collection: Precision
- Model Name: OysterDate Precision
- Movement: Manual Wind Caliber 1225
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 34mm
- Crystal: Acrylic w/ cyclops
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Attachment Material: Stainless Steel
- Buckle Material: Stainless Steel
- Sizing: Fits about a 6.75" wrist with an adjustable screw link bracelet. More links are available at additional cost if needed.
- Comes as-is with no warranty. The watch will also come with an official Appraisal letter and letter of Authenticity from Swiss Watch Expo.