Benrus Vintage Manual Wind Watch Brown
Condition: Pre-owned in fair condition given its age. This watch seems to be 1960s era. There is some heavy wear on the case and some scratches on the acrylic crystal. The dial has aged to an amazing patina. Please view all photos carefully to judge the condition of the watch. The caseback has custom initial engraving.
Watch winds and will run and keep time for the most part. After a full day, it becomes more noticeable that it's lagging behind. It could use a demagnetization and could benefit from a service.
- Collection: Benrus
- Model Name: NA
- Movement: Mechanical (Manual Wind)
- Case Material: Base metal with stainless steel back
- Case Diameter: 34mm
- Crystal: Acrylic
- Bezel Material: NA
- Attachment Material: Leather
- Buckle Material: Stainless Steel
- Sizing: Fits about an 8" wrist with an adjustable strap
- Comes as-is with no warranty